- Our Mission
- Our Events
- Our Friends
To improve the lives of persons with disabilities in Bali & East Indonesia by using the power of sport and play for development, health and peace.
To create a healthier and safer Bali & East Indonesia through the power of sport and play.
By providing Safe and supportive sports environment which can provide disabled youth with a place in which they are treated with dignity and through which they can:
- Develop new and valued skills
- Form friendships, receive and give peer support, and enhance their social networks
- Receive mentoring support from trusted adults, who can serve as youth advocates
- Take advantage of new learning and educational opportunities.
- High level training through volunteer coaches and mentors in adaptive sports
- Train the trainers program for the disabled sports centres
- Identify promising talent and provide them with life skills
- Assisting the disabled to enhance their lives through sport and recreational opportunities
- Assisting the disabled to maximise their overall health outcomes
Bali Sports Foundation Is looking for:
Volunteers with experience in coaching Disabled (Adaptive) Sports
“Sport can play a role in improving the lives of individuals, not only individuals, I might add, but whole communities. I am convinced that the time is right to build on that understanding, to encourage governments, development agencies and communities to think how sport can be included more systematically in the plans to help children, particularly those living in the midst of poverty, disease and conflict.”
- Kofi Annan, Secretary General of the United Nations
We have many friends who help us by providing services and support for our cause. Join them in helping the Foundation.
ASIAN MINING AND RESOURCES
Some Videos of local youth enjoying sports. Make more happy faces by donating to the Foundation